Friday 6 October 2017

Review - PHB Beauty

There was great excitement in my house today when my PHB Beauty parcel arrived in the post.  Daisy loves cardboard boxes, so she was happy, and I was super pleased with my purchases...


The Monoi Oil and Gardenia Anti-Aging Moisturiser (£18.95) is one of the best I've ever tried.  The texture is quite heavy and it takes a while to rub in to my skin, so I use it as a night cream.  But the scent is absolutely exquisite.  It's fresh and exotic without being over-powering.  It's one I'll be repurchasing for some time to come.

The All In One Natural Mascara (£15.95) is plain black.  It has won a number of awards, and gets featured in the press a fair bit.  Honestly, it's not the best performing mascara I've ever had.  It takes a while to build up the colour and the results are less than dramatic.  But it doesn't matter!  It's cruelty free, it's natural, and it does the job.  It doesn't irritate my eyes, and it comes off pretty easily. All this is good enough for me, hence my repurchase.

The white object is the Avocado & Olive Sugar Scrub (£4.95).  I haven't tried this before, but it has a subtle, sweet small.  As a scrub connoisseur, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

In the centre are two little samples of their Pure Skin Liquid Foundation (75p each).  I've never tried these, but I am on the hunt for a good foundation, so will report back...  Finally, at the front are two free moisturiser samples.  PHB send a couple out with every order, and I find them useful for travel.  These are Argan & Immortelle, and Shea Butter & Apricot.

PHB do discounts and offers on a regular basis, and with 40% on this occasion, this order cost around £28.  The little flier drew to my attention the Monoi de Tahiti Hair Conditioning Mask, which I've never tried.  If it's anything like the moisturiser, it will be amazing, so it's on my list for next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS