Saturday 28 October 2017

Lumie Bodyclock - review


Lumie Bodyclock review



A few years ago, I reviewed the Lumie Bodyclock, which is a dawn simulator alarm clock.  With the clocks going back this weekend, I though I'd provide a link to the original review.  My Lumie is still going strong, and I use it all year round, not just during the winter.  There have been no problems or glitches with it, and I've probably had to change the bulb once since I got it.  For me, it is still worth every penny it cost.  When I'm away from home, it's quite strange waking up to darkness without it.  The original review is here:

https://roundinspirals.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/review-lumie-bodyclock.html#.WfTWn__2bIU


Since my original review, a very cute children's version called the Bedbug has come out, which you can find here.  Lumie now offer a 45 day trial so you can give it a go, but it's hard to imagine anybody being disappointed with this great product.  If you struggle to wake up to dark winter mornings, it could just be the answer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS